On Friday 3/20, our campaign handed in three times as many petitions as were necessary to the Board of Elections in Albany, firmly placing me on the ballot as a candidate for United States Congress in NY-16!
Also, I am thrilled to announce our slate of staff who are geared up to undertake a fully on-line, digital campaign:
- Rob Calentine, Director of Fundraising
- Melissa Eustace, Director of Communications and Operations
- Demian Frederick, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Rich Horner, Political Director
- Alexander McLean, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Tara Wroblewski, Director of Outreach
I know we are in a time when many of us are worried about the future, but our future will be secure if we elect competent leaders who will work today for a safer and greener tomorrow. I stand with all the citizens of NY-16 in this time of unprecedented need.